Sunday, May 3, 2015

Presenting Esma Race

Here is a great writer from CCP:
For some reason my program will not let me load pictures:
I hope you will enjoy what she has to say.


I was very young, about seven years old. I wrote a short story about a pony called Star.
No muse I am afraid. I do the whole story in my head as I go about my daily life before I put pen to paper. I always use a pencil and writing pad.
I tend to write late at night or early morning, but not every day, or even every week, just when I have the story clear in my mind,
I have never felt blocked , I think that is because I don't put myself under any pressure,
I read lots of crime my favourite authors are Stephan Leather, Karen Rose, Karen Slaughter, Kate Atkinson, Harlan Cobden, and Lesley Pearse, also Philippa Gregory ( Historical )
I can only write short stories, I have done a Book of Fairy stories, called The Magic World of Bracken Lea, The character of Glodwyn is the hero of my book, and his name was used in the first anthology printed by CCP , and he featured in one of the stories, ' Horrid Rex Bites the Dust'
I have a very busy life, working as a Reflexologist , my interests are History, The paranormal , gardening reading and traveling.
I was born in Cheshire in the UK , I am married and have two daughters , three granddaughters, one great granddaughter, one grandson, and four great grandsons, I love the natural world and all animals

No comments:

Post a Comment